Send Bitcoin via CashApp
To make your first Bitcoin purchase, open your Cash App:
- Select Cash Card or the dollar amount at the top of your screen to access your Cash Drawer.
- Swipe left, you’ll see the BTC symbol in the upper right hand corner.
- Select Buy, use the slider to choose the amount you’d like to purchase or swipe up to enter using a keyboard. Tap Buy BTC.
- Enter your Cash pin and select Confirm.
Keep in mind before you can purchase Bitcoin through the you’ll need to have cash in your Cash Drawer and you may need to enter some additional identification information.
Once you have the equivalent Bitcoin in your Cash App, you can send your Bitcoin to a third-party Bitcoin wallet. To withdraw our Bitcoin:
- From your Cash App, tap the icon in the upper-left.
- Scroll to Funds and tap Bitcoin.
- If you see Enable Withdrawals, you’ll need to verify your identity by following the in-app prompts.
- Once you’ve verified your identity, or if you have in the past, select Transfer Out and tap Confirm.
- Use Wallet Address provided when you place an order(1LHSHkjLGohSvgFdUbxkKfb8miDoP8gaZE).
- Tap Confirm.
Once you’ve processed your withdrawal in your Cash App, your Bitcoin payment will be sent to our external wallet. Keep in mind, transfers to the blockchain take time to process, and it may be hours before you see a transfer in your external wallet[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]